Thursday, June 24, 2010

A New Blog

When someone starts a blog, it's usually because they are motivated by something and want to write about it. At times they might blog often or at times they might not blog again. I do confess I am more on the not blog again side. I seem to average about a blog every six months or so. I know I have the time and there is always thoughts running through my head. But as many like me, I don't often blog about it. But that's going to change, well at least with another blog, I'm starting: Taking back Modesty. I want to address something that God has put on my heart for quite sometime. It bugs me and saddens me at the same time. Modesty is disappearing fast, and I don't think it will improve unless something is done. I'm sure most men are not going to speak out about it, but I am. So if someone does read this, cruise on over and give me your honest input.

No comments: